Sunday, January 13, 2013

A New Semester!

          oh my.. I can't believe school starts tomorrow!  I am so nervous because I am getting two new students, who I am so excited to meet.. but one of them speaks zero English.. only Portuguese.  I am so thankful, though, that I have other Portuguese speakers in the class who also speak English and can act as translators!  These kids are soo smart.  I saw some cute little children yesterday while I was downtown who were speaking French and I thought "wow, those kids are so smart.. they know French" but then I realized that it was just because they WERE French.. they are probably still smart though!
          I guess I really don't have anything exciting to say... I just thought it was a good idea to get on here and let you all know that I am back here and (not really) ready for school to start!

1 comment:

  1. You are one funny girl! Sounds like you and Angela have hit it off ~ God is good. Enjoy your 1st day back in the classroom, the challenge for you is not only to learn French, but Portuguese, as well. Good luck with that! Love you mucho (that's Spanish) Gram.
    Col. 1:9-12

    ReplyDelete