Thursday, July 26, 2012

Where has the time gone?

Wow.. I can't believe I only have SEVEN days until I leave for Africa!  I had a dream last night that I forgot to start my malaria pills 2 days before I left, but it turned out to be okay because there were miraculously no mosquitoes there.. oh boy I hope I have the gift of prophecy.. :)
I found out this morning that Ken and Julie Vaughan will be picking me up at the airport.. the people I have been in contact with the most!  Julie sent me an email this morning to tell me that, and I couldn't be happier!  I have heard from multiple people what an amazing couple they are, so I am excited to get to know them!  God's hand has been in this trip every single step of the way, and I am so glad I have this opportunity to serve Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment