Sunday, August 5, 2012

Sunday!

We went to a church called International Christian Fellowship.  A lot of people from DA go there, and also some other people too! I met a lot of nice people, and I now know who two of my students are!  The people we ate with last night have a son who will be in my class and a boy at church (who was actually on the same plane as me) will be in my class as well!
We went to the mall after church and ate in the food court. I ordered a greek salad.. it was pretty yucky.  I guess thats what you get for ordering greek in africa.  I also ordered a bottle of water and it came out as a glass of green stuff with a lime on top... i guess my french is really that bad.
I am now sitting in my neighbors' apartment using their internet.  They are really nice, I think we are friends! :)
This is going to be a short one since I don't want to steal ALL their internet.
BUT i did have my first power outage experience today while we were grocery shopping.  Next time, I am going to bring a flashlight, just in case! :)
i think thats all the important info I have for you all!
xoxoxoxooooooooooooooo

No comments:

Post a Comment