Friday, September 7, 2012

racking up the points!


            Today was a GOOD day.  First of all, it was Friday.. automatic point.  I am now done with my chapel speaking (hopefully for the year) and my staff devotions for the semester.  2 points.  Birthday treats in the staff lounge. 5 points.  A poem in “Hebrew” from one of my students.  1 billion points.   A picture of a giraffe playing baseball with a message in “Hebrew” from one of my other students.  Also a billion points.  Rain storm with BIG thunder (I swear.. its huge).. a lot of points.  Elementary Chapel complete with dancing and singing 5th graders.  Mucho points there as well. Today just was GOOD.  Days like this make me think I could stay another year or two… but then I have the days that make me want to leave right away. 
            I am a little bit afraid to go back to my apartment because I left my bedroom window open this morning : ( I don’t know what was by the window.. eeks! 

2 comments:

  1. Did your student tell you what the Hebrew poem said? :) Glad it was good day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. no, i had to decipher both of them!! the first one said:
    Baseball is great for you and me
    One thing you should know is go live in a tree.

    the other one said:
    To Ms. Fisher
    How old are you??
    It is summer and the sun is hot.

    haha...

    ReplyDelete